Dec 29, 2020

Is it racism or the fact that someone is just an asshole?

Man beaten with hard iced-tea after saying n-word to gas station customer

 

So, you hear or read about certain things on the news and you just have to see it for yourself.

I watched this and when the guy gets hit I laughed so long and so hard I cannot tell you! To me, this is a situation where you have one of these idiots who is a wannabee and a fake tough acting rudely. He got EXACTLY what he deserved! I mean, when he asks to be hit and then the guy accommodates him then gets him on the floor and starts whaling on him it’s the perfect comeuppance.

Being an asshole transcends racism... does anyone truly believe that the this was the only time the skinny idiot got into conflict with someone? I would venture to say it wasn’t and that a good beating was a long time coming if it hadn’t happened already.

You can call it racism I guess but the dope just reached for the easiest way he could insult the guy standing behind him and good on the guy for giving the dope the thrashing he so readily deserved. Again, it’s all about courtesy and being nice people.

No comments: